Professor Messer passes half-a-million training module views!

We’re pleased to announce that our free series of Professor Messer CompTIA training videos have now exceeded over 500,000 views! Our online training courses have provided comprehensive technical training on the IT industry’s most popular certifications, and we’re very happy with the reception that we’ve received from people around the world.

If you’ve been watching us from the beginning, then you know that our project has been a remarkably successful experiment in online video training. Nobody had ever provided this style of technical training for free, so we built a model from the ground-up that could stream large amounts of video that we created and produced in our own studio. It didn’t take long before hours of technical content was available to the world, and we’re not even close to being done.

Here are some interesting stats:
* Our students have watched over 502,000 video views, all online.
* The average time per video is just over 16 minutes.
* We average around 1,500 to 2,000 videos viewed per day.
* If you combined the time spent watching every video, you’d be watching for 15 years, 3 months, and 25 days.

We’re already working on our next-generation of technical video training, and we can’t wait to show you how our new training products will provide features and capabilities that haven’t been seen with any other IT video training courses, free or otherwise. Who said free couldn’t be also be good?

If you don’t have your CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ certification, there’s no better time like the present. Watch all of our video training modules right now, for free!

Professor Messer’s Free CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course
http://www.freeaplus.com

Professor Messer’s Free CompTIA Network+ Certification Training Course
http://www.freenetworkplus.com

1 thought on “Professor Messer passes half-a-million training module views!”

1. Thanks so much for providing this free and highly valuable materials!!! I’m so glad to have found this info on this site & plan to utilize these vids to learn what I need to know in order to get A+ certified & enjoy the learning instead of reading some thick textbooks on this material. I really appreciate it 🙂

Regards,

RoTimi Waddy

Comments are closed.